Professional Printing Services
...35 Years in the 'Central Valley'
(To be Directed to our Secure GoDaddy Page)
(To be Directed to our Secure GoDaddy Page)
PO Box 5941
Telephone: (559) 441-1800
Office Fax: (559) 441-1919
9:00am - 5pm Monday - Friday
Closed - Saturday & Sunday
Purchase your Domain name and buy your brand new site here--Your 1 Stop Shop!
Get your new site hosted with no hassles and no delays; have your site go live right away.
Let us fully design your graphic; we offer superior design styles and professional layouts.
Purchase our fully customizable email packages, choose from our wide range of email plans.
We are a full service print shop specializing in all your professional printing needs.
We design, build, and install commercial signs and have a host of styles to choose from.
LEGAL CLAIM NOTICE. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING THIS WEB-SITE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS & CONDITIONS STATED BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS & CONDITIONS STATED BELOW, PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS THIS WEB-SITE. KIDDCO PRINTING & SIGNS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE, MODIFY OR AMEND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WITHOUT ANY NOTICE.
1. Quotations/Estimates: Quotations and custom estimates are only valid within 15 days of issuance and after 15 days are subject to change. Prices of approved and signed Estimates are valid for 15 Business Days from the date of approval/signing. If artwork is not received within the stated time period, prices are subject to change, even if it is paid fully or partially.
2. Order Approval: Processing of orders is subject to fulfillment of Terms of payment. Kiddco Printing & Signs, Inc. is NOT LIABLE for any errors within a final product caused by any of the following reasons: Misspelling, Graphics, Bleeds, Grammar, Damaged Fonts, Punctuation, Wrong crop marks, Incorrect or Missing Folds, Finished Product Size INDEMNITY, delay in processing of orders due to natural disasters and act of God, fire or water occurrence in production premises, theft or vandalism and any other causes beyond the control of Kiddco Printing & Signs, Inc. For the above order I understand Kiddco Printing & Signs, Inc., will print my order EXACTLY as it appears on the sent item and Kiddco Printing & Signs, Inc., is NOT responsible for any changes, in file transfer, on-line glitches after the approval. You are satisfied with content, fonts, size of the file and layout. You understand that your document will print Exactly the way it appears and is received on the Kiddco Printing & Signs, Inc., server. We cannot make any changes once your order is placed and approved by you. (If you request a proof you are taking responsibility for All errors).
3. Accuracy of specifications: Quotations are based on accuracy of specifications provided by customers at the time of estimate. Kiddco Printing & Signs, Inc., can re-quote a job at the time of submission if copy, fonts, disks or other input materials do not confirm to the information on which the original quotation was based.
4. Electronic manuscript/Images: It is customer’s responsibility to maintain a copy of the original files. Kiddco Printing & Signs, Inc. is not responsible for accidental damage to media supplied by the customer or for the accuracy of furnished or final input. Any digital input will be evaluated and no liability is assumed for problems that may arise by Kiddco Printing & Signs, Inc. Any additional translating, editing, or programming required to utilize customer-supplied files will be charged at prevailing rates.
5. Copyright: All material and software Copyright (c) 2010-2011 Kiddco Printing & Signs, Inc.” All rights are reserved worldwide. It is strictly prohibited to redistribute copy or republish any of the material and software contained on the Kiddco Printing & Signs, Inc., web site or the copyrighted property of parties from whom Kiddco Printing & Signs, Inc., has licensed such property. You may not place or reproduce any trademarks, service marks, or logos that are not owned by you or licensed to you onto materials and merchandise to be printed via the Kiddco Printing & Signs, Inc., Service. Words, names, and designs used to identify services or products are considered trademarks, service marks, and/or logos. The same policy is applicable for copyrights. You cannot use unlicensed copyrighted materials from photographers, artists, publishers, composers, writers, and other authors of original works. The copyright owner’s exclusive rights prohibit the reproduction of any original work. Kiddco Printing & Signs, Inc. policy also states that you cannot use explicit language or pornography on printed materials and merchandise.
6. Customer Content: You understand that all information, data, text, photographs, graphics, messages or other materials (“Content”) are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you and not Kiddco Printing & Signs, Inc., are in any way, for any reason or any how responsible, for all Content that you upload, post or transmit via the Kiddco Printing & Signs, Inc., website. Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content. You agree to not use the Service to send, upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that contains (i) child pornography or anything indecent, obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy or vile; (ii) a threat to kidnap or injure a person, a threat to injure the personal property or reputation of another person, a threat to accuse any person of a crime, a threat to inform another that a person has violated any law of the United States, or a threat of blackmail; (iii) any matter advocating or urging treason, insurrection, or forcible resistance to any law of the United States; (iv) any defamatory remarks directed at any other person or company; or (v) any content that infringes the intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights of Kiddco Printing & Signs, Inc., or any third party. Kiddco Printing & Signs, Inc., does not control the Content posted by Customers and does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of the Content. Under no circumstances will Kiddco Printing & Signs, Inc., be liable to you in any way for any Content you may be exposed to that you may find offensive, indecent or objectionable. Products and services are provided for your personal use only. You agree to abide by these terms of service and not to use these products and services or related messages for any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation.
You agree that you are responsible for protecting your password and controlling access to your registered account. You agree that you will be responsible for all orders placed or other actions that are taken through your registered account.
You acknowledge that Color Kiddco Printing & Signs, Inc., does not pre-screen Content, but that Color Kiddco Printing & Signs, Inc., and its affiliates shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to remove any Content that violates the terms of service or may otherwise be objectionable. You further acknowledge and agree that Color Kiddco Printing & Signs, Inc., may preserve Content and may also disclose Content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce the terms of service; (c) respond to claims that the Content violates the rights of third-parties; or (d) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Color Kiddco Printing & Signs, Inc., , its users and the public.
7. Venue: In the event of suit regarding this contract, then the only venue and jurisdiction therefore shall be in either the Superior or Municipal Court, as appropriate, in the City of San Fernando, California. The parties agree and stipulate that the essential terms of this contract are to be performed in the said county only.
8. Limitation of Liability: In no event shall Kiddco Printing & Signs, Inc., or its licensors, suppliers, vendors, their officers, directors, employees, or agents, be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages of any kind, or for any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not Kiddco Printing & Signs, Inc., has been advised of possibility of the damage, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the site or of failure to provide services that you order from Kiddco Printing & Signs, Inc., or its affiliates, including without limitation, damages arising from mistake, omission, computer virus, delay, or interruption of service. In no event shall Kiddco Printing & Signs, Inc., be liable or responsible for any damages or consequences arising from or related to your inappropriate or unauthorized use of the site or its content.
Kiddco Printing & Signs, Inc., will not be liable to you with respect of any subject matter of the terms under any contract, Negligence, Tort, Strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages (including, without limitation, loss of revenue or goodwill or anticipated profit or lost business). This applies to your employees as well. Furthermore, notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in this agreement, in no event shall Kiddco Printing & Signs, Inc., Inc.’s cumulative liability to you arising out of or related to this agreement, whether based in contract, negligence, strict liability, tort or other legal or equitable theory, exceed the total commission fees paid to you under this agreement. 9. Limitation of liability for Web Site usage: In no event shall Kiddco Printing & Signs, Inc., or its licensees, suppliers, vendors, their officers, directors, employees or agents be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages of any kind, any damages resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not Kiddco Printing & Signs, Inc., has been advised of possibility of the damage, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the web site or of failure to provide services ordered from Kiddco Printing & Signs, Inc., or its affiliates, including without limitation, damages arising from mistake, omission, virus, delay, or interruption of service. In no event shall Kiddco Printing & Signs, Inc., be liable for any damages or consequences arising from or related to customer’s or web surfer’s inappropriate or unauthorized use of the site or its content.
10. Taxes: All taxes and related assessments levied by any Government Authority is the direct responsibility of the customer. Unless the customer provides a Certificate of Exemption, the tax charge will be imposed in the customer’s bill by Kiddco Printing & Signs, Inc., . If, after the customer has paid the invoice, it’s determined that more taxes are due, the customer must remit the additional amount to Taxing Authorities or Kiddco Printing & Signs, Inc., if the Taxing Authority has imposed the tax on Kiddco Printing & Signs, Inc., .
11. California Resale Permit Terms: “Will be resold by me in the form of tangible personal property”; PROVIDED, however, that in the event of any such property is used for any purpose other than retention, demonstration, or display while holding it for sale in the regular course of business, it is understood that I am required by the Sales and Use Tax law to report and pay for the tax, measured by the purchase price of such property. 12. Resale Verification: If you signup as a Reseller and order with Resale price we will verify your resale permit. If it is not valid you will be charged for price difference and all applicable taxes.
13. Coupon Changes: We reserve the right to limit, change or cancel any discount Coupons without further notice.
14. Website Error Corrections: Any graphic, typing or website programming errors will be corrected by the time of discovery without further notice.
15. Website Order Options: Kiddco Printing & Signs, Inc., cannot be held responsible for any mistakes on order options selected by customers.
16. Customer Submitted Artwork or Graphics: All artwork or designs and images must be provided in CMYK format. Kiddco Printing & Signs, Inc., is not responsible for any color shift that occurs in conversions from RGB to CMYK color modes. All artwork, designs and images must be provided in minimum of 300 DPI and CMYK color mode. Kiddco Printing & Signs, Inc. is not responsible for images printed as fuzzy, distorted or pixilated due to customer provided artwork.
17. Alterations/Corrections: If offered the first electronic proof for each order is free (included in the printing price). Replacing any files after the first proof has been sent will result in additional charges for each file replacement, based on time Estimated by Kiddco Printing & Signs, Inc. Any additional work at any stage of the job is chargeable at the current rates and time estimated by Kiddco Printing & Signs, Inc.
Please note that immediately after the preflight approval in Prepress Department on any type of approval: A.) No Proof B.) Electronic PDF Proof C.) Digital Hard Copy Proof after moving into imposition, print preparation and production, NO ALTERATION will be accepted on any of these items: 1- Size, 2-Paper, 3-Color, 4-Bindary, 5-Printing, 6-Finishing, 7-Turnaround Time, 8-Shipping and Handling.
Basically no changes/alterations are accepted on all Online Jobs and some Custom Jobs. 18. Prepress Proofs: Customer is fully responsible for final proof and layout approval prior to the printing process. Prepared proofs provided in agreed format should be checked and approved or corrected by customer. Marking “OK” or, “OK with corrections”, or, “Revised Proof Required” by customer is mandatory and before the approved master set is received, no further work will be performed. Kiddco Printing & Signs, Inc., will not be responsible for undetected production errors if:
a) Proof is not required by customer, b) The order is printed as per customer’s OK, c) Request for changes are communicated verbally. In order for us to help you best serve your clients, it is critical that you understand how our business functions. Unlike other print shops, we at Kiddco Printing & Signs, Inc., take our turnaround time very seriously. When you put in an order, we make sure that you receive the job on time. As a result, we turn down other jobs in order to meet the deadlines we have already committed to. However, we need your cooperation to be able to continue providing you with timely service.
Therefore, it is critical for you to approve the proof within 24 hours so that we can produce your job on time. When the job is NOT approved within 24 hours, it creates a domino effect in our business that causes us to not only be late on your job but other jobs as well. We consider you as our partners and when you bring us an order, we want to help you get the best results so that your clients are satisfied. Unless there are extraneous circumstances that are out of our hands such as an act of nature, we will do everything in our power to keep our promise to you and deliver your product on time. With your cooperation, we can continue to live up to our name and provide you with excellent customer service and timely delivery of your product. PLEASE NOTE: ANY FPO APPROVAL EMAILED, THAT WE DO NOT GET A RESPONSE WITHIN 24 HOURS WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE CONSIDERED APPROVED FOR PRODUCTION.
19. Combo Run Orders: No proofs are provided for combo run orders. Kiddco Printing & Signs, Inc., combo runs / Gang runs are all automated, and Kiddco Printing & Signs, Inc., does not have control on customers print ready provided files. For assistance on providing with print ready quality files, please Check Help Center on website for details. Application of UV Coating may affect or change the appearance of the printed colors. Kiddco Printing & Signs, Inc., is not liable for the final color appearance on UV products.
20. Color Proofing, Matching & Printing: Kiddco Printing & Signs, Inc., is not liable for color matching or ink density on screen proofs approved by the customers. Screen proofs will predict design layout, text accuracy, image proportion and placement, but not color or density.
Kiddco Printing & Signs, Inc., will try its best to match the gradient density of each color, Kiddco Printing & Signs, Inc., is not liable for the final appearance of a color variation. 21. Overruns/Underruns: A maximum of 5% Overruns/Under-runs for all Kiddco Printing & Signs, Inc., custom estimated orders are to be expected.
22. Turnarounds: Production schedules are established and followed by both the customer and Kiddco Printing & Signs, Inc., is not held liable for any delays due to out of control circumstances. If occasionally a customer needs to expedite a pre-scheduled order, based on the production schedule of Kiddco Printing & Signs, Inc., , such request may be expedited with an additional calculated and agreed charge.
Next Day: In by 10:00 AM will be ready for pick up by 4:00 PM the following day. 2-3, 2-4, 4-5, 4-6 and 5-7 B. Day (after approval): In by 12:00 PM will be ready for pick up by 3:00-5:00 PM. If you have chosen no proof; orders placed before 10:00 AM is considered as the first day, orders placed after 10:00 AM the next business day will be considered as the first day.
Combo jobs of Business Card & Postcard: a) Monday in by 1.00 PM ready for pick up on Wednesday after 4:00 PM and shipped on Thursday. b) Wednesday in by 1:00 PM ready for pick up on Friday after 4:00 PM and shipped on Monday. c) Thursday in by 1:00 PM ready for pick up on Monday after 4:00 PM and shipped on Tuesday.
Office hours/Shipping & Receiving hours: M-F, 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM PST.
Turnaround Time for Custom Orders: Turnaround time for all Custom Estimates are valid for 5 Business Days from the day of approval/signing. If order is delayed beyond 5 Business Days the Turnaround time may change based on Kiddco Printing & Signs, Inc., Production Schedules. Please refer to Turnaround Time Page for complete Turnaround Details.
23. Order Cancellation: Kiddco Printing & Signs, Inc., will help you to cancel your order prior to approval. Order cancellation will be upon request via email. Our Customer Service representatives will inform you of cancellation charges depending on the stage of the order. If a job is canceled you will get charged on all labor hours for example: (graphic design, proof, etc.) or administrative fees such as credit card fees and etc., will be subtracted from your refund. Minimum charge on any order is $30.00 or (15% - 30% of the total transaction). Once the order has been successfully placed, No refunds will be issued for any Graphic design or art related services.
NO REFUND- There will be no refund or cancellation of any kind after a job has been approved. In case of any error, customer must notify Kiddco Printing & Signs, Inc., within (3) business days after order acceptance to notify us of any defects discovered in the ordered product, Kiddco Printing & Signs, Inc., will check and verify the error. In order to receive replacement of same order customer must return 100% of the received product within (7) days on its own expense from the time when the product was delivered. All charges related to expediting printing procedure (Rush Printing or Shipping) are NOT refundable, including those orders that are returned for any reason. All returned orders must ship through customer’s own expense. 24. Payment: We offer 4 options of payments on the website A- Credit Card. B- 50/50 terms, for single item orders over $2,000 upon approval of credit, pay 50% up front and the balance before pick up or delivery. C- Bank E-Checks: Use your bank account to transfer E-Checks, such orders will remain on hold until payment is confirmed by our Bankers (Minimum 3 business days). D- Credit Line terms: For custom estimated orders you may use your approved credit line.
Net 30 or Credit Line Terms (*for custom orders only.) • Fill out the application (Click here to Download the Credit Application) • FAX it to (559) 441-1919, or E-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org • After processing, the Credit Department will notify you by letter about approval or disapproval. • If approved you will automatically have the online option to place Net 30 orders. - For first time customers: • Until approval of Credit Line, the first job has to be prepaid. • Beginning second job if submitted Application is approved the option will be available online.
25. Returns and Refunds: Since each order is unique to customer and has no re-sale value, All Sales Are Final. If we verify that we made an error, we will re-print the order. No Refunds or Credit. Customer must notify Kiddco Printing & Signs, Inc., within same business days of order acceptance to notify of any defects discovered in the ordered product. In order to receive replacement Customer must return 100% of the received product within 7 days (on their own expense) from the time when the ordered product delivery was taken.
All charges related to expedited printing (Rush Printing or Shipping) are NOT REFUNDABLE, including those orders that are returned for any reason. All orders that are being returned must be shipped by customer’s own expense. 26. File Storage: Kiddco Printing & Signs, Inc., will store files in its system for a maximum period of 15 days. If customer intends to Re-print any previous job older than 15 days, they must provide files for Re-print. Kiddco Printing & Signs, Inc., will not be liable for any color shift.
Does not include Business cards, Postcards, Banners and Custom Orders. 27. Order Shipping and Delivery: Kiddco Printing & Signs, Inc., will always act to make sure that any production difficulties do not delay delivery schedules. In no case shall Kiddco Printing & Signs, Inc., be liable for any consequential damages resulting from any delay in shipment or delivery.
Kiddco Printing & Signs, Inc., will always act to make sure the delivery schedules are met, however, unexpected equipment failure, and/or technical problems may delay printing processes and on time shipping. Such evidenced cases will not be grounds for order cancellation. Kiddco Printing & Signs, Inc., is not liable for third party shipping errors, omissions or damaged shipments, if such cases occur.
a) Kiddco Printing & Signs, Inc., will follow up with the shipping entity involved and place claim request on behalf of the client. If a claim filed by Kiddco Printing & Signs, Inc., with the third party shipper is found to be invalid, outdated or disqualified, the purchaser can’t hold Kiddco Printing & Signs, Inc., responsible for reprinting, a refund or Damages in any type of way.
b) If a job is delayed, damaged or lost during the third party shipping and there is a timing deadline for the job to arrive for a particular event or reason, the client must place and pay for a reorder on urgent or any other basis during the interim time informing Kiddco Printing & Signs, Inc., with a written notice of the incident.
c) Delivery Fees calculated and charged to customer includes the third party shipping entity’s quotation and a handling Fee at current rates.
28. Mailing Services: Multiple mailing can be held in-house for no more than 2 months. We reserve the right to refuse service without disclosing a reason. All prices are subject to change without notice, no adjustments will be made.
(LOGO) & (INFO)
PRIVACY AND CONDITIONS>
Kiddco Printing & Signs, Inc., ’s Commitment to Privacy
Kiddco Printing & Signs, Inc., understands the importance of protecting the privacy of Kiddco.net users. The information collected on the Kiddco.net website is used to market and improve the services we and our subsidiaries offer, to improve the Kiddco.net website content, and to contact you with updates to the web site or for other marketing purposes. Certain areas of Kiddco.net website, including those areas used to make purchases, require registration and/or a password for access. Information obtained from registered users of these areas may also be used for Kiddco.net web marketing purposes, and cookies may be used in those and other areas, as is described in this Policy. Information obtained in these areas may also be used in accordance with agreements governing access to and use of the specific areas. In addition, visitors to Kiddco.net web will need to register for a Kiddco.net web Login user ID and password to use many of the interactive features on Kiddco.net web as well as to make a purchase or file an order from Kiddco.net web. Log file data and other information gathered from registered users of Kiddco.net web are used to improve the Kiddco.net web customer experience.
Mailing address: PO Box 5941, Fresno, CA
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org